A certified A+ student who has graduated from Hancock High School has a four-year window in which to take advantage of the financial incentives. To continue eligibility for incentives, participants must:
- Be verified by the A+ Coordinator and certified as eligible for A+ incentives.
- Inform the post-secondary institution to which they are enrolled of their intent to use the financial incentives. The institution will prepare the necessary paperwork and bill the State of Missouri.
- Enroll and attend on a full-time basis a Missouri public community college or vocational/technical school.
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while attending any post-secondary institution.
- Complete and submit the FAFSA for each year the student is enrolled in school.